18/04/2014

Zipper April 2014 Fashion Dupes


The Japanese Magazine Zipper is full of cute fashion; it's really a joy to flick through (even if you can't read Japanese) but Japanese Fashion isn't always that Obtainable to those of us who live in the West! 

Here's some looks based off looks from Aprils Zipper, I tried to find as similar items as possible whilst trying to keep the price down!


Zipper Look



My look 






Top: Topshop £15.00
Skirt: Etsy £34.99
Socks: American Apparel £10.00 (exact)
Snap Back: Joyrich $53.00
Choker: Ebay £2.86
 Shoes: Asos £25.00


Zipper Look


My Look


Sweatshirt: Asos £22.00
Skirt: BHS £18.00
Shoes: Office Converse £59.99


Zipper Look


My Look



Shirt: H&M £9.99 (I'd buy it a few sizes bigger to give it that over-sized look)
Skirt: Topshop £40.00 (sale, originally £150)
Scarf: House of Fraser £25.00
Braces: Etsy £17.11
Socks: Topshop £3.50
Shoes: Asos £30.00



If you'd like me to do more just ask!
All My love Ciara xoxo

2 comments :

  1. so cute >-< your blog is very lovely and interesting. i`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very much, of course I will! But I'll look at it when I have a bit more time on my hands! ^-^

      Sorry for the late reply xx

      Delete