13/04/2014

Benefit Magic Ink Jet-Black Liquid Eyeliner Review!




I recently received this eyeliner as a present! I've never been a big fan of liquid eyeliners, I find them messy and hard to use but I dare say this one has changed my mind!

The packaging is ok... I guess I have high expectations for Benefit products packaging, they have set the bar too high... The packaging is small and practical but not the cutest! 



This eyeliner brush is thin and super easy to draw with; you can make cat eyes in one swoosh!

 I think it looks really nice on too, it's super black; which to me is a major plus! 

Here's the eyeliner throughout the day! 


The eyeliner on my wrist held up really well, it didn't smudge at all and whilst it wasn't as pigmented by the late afternoon it was still definitely noticeable!  

All in all this eyeliner is awesome, it's defiantly going to be my go to eyeliner! 







No comments :

Post a Comment